Dihukum lagi dihukum lagi,muak rasanya melihat guru yang satu ini, rasa rasanya tidak ada hari tanpa hukuman bagiku. Guru Bahasa inggris kata orang dimana mana galak, keras, dan sangar. Sama dengan guruku, namanya saja Mr. Sangijo. Aku memanggilnya, Mr. Sangar, meskipun hanya suara lirih yang berani kukeluarkan tiap kali aku mulai merasa muak melihat wajahnya, aku dendam bukan kepalang, sudah sering kubuat dia susah dan resah, dan aku selalu merasa puas dan selalu ingin melakukan kejahatan yang lebih agar batinku terpuaskan.
Do you like Shopping? Or does your mother always go to the market for buying a daily need? Let’s notice our mother if she comes back from market. Yeah, she will bring a lot of thing and it is packed by plastic. One product uses one plastic. Imagine if every time your mother comes back from shopping, she will bring ten plastics, so how much plastic will be collected if our mother goes to the market four times a month? Forty plastics. Is it a problem for you?
Ladies and gentleman
Let me speak about this more detail, The effect and the usage of plastic. Plastic bags are often made from polyethylene, which consists of long chains of ethylene monomers. Ethylene is derived from natural gas and petroleum. On land, plastic bags are one of the most prevalent types of litter in inhabited areas, becoming an eyesore to local residents. At their worst, plastic bags can clog drainage systems and contribute to flooding, as occurred in Bangladesh in 1988 and 1998. When plastic bags are washed out to sea, they pose a threat to animal life. In the decades since plastic bags first came into wide use, there has been a dramatic increase in the quantity of plastic bags found floating in oceans around the world. Once in the ocean, these bags can strangle wildlife or, if ingested, can choke or cause wildlife to starve to death. Some marine animals including sea turtles and dolphins have been killed as a result of ingestion of plastic marine litter, including plastic bags.
Littering is often a bigger problem in developing countries, where trash collection infrastructure is less developed, than in developed nations, however once plastic bags are swept out to sea they can travel long distances in ocean currents.
Right, let’s things the solutions. Even though there are many bad effects from using plastic but as a common people, we can’t stop to produce plastic or to ask someone else not to use plastic,. Here are some ideas to get you started.
1) Re-Use as a grocery bag. Simply place a few in your purse or pocket before shopping.
2) Re-Use as packing material. Wad the bags up and pack around the materials to be packed.
3) Re-Use them as trash bags. They are perfect to line small household waste baskets. You can use the handles to tie them shut when they full.
4) Cut into strips to make into a washable placemat or rug. (See pattern below)
5) Storage bags. Simply store and hang items you need to put away.
6) Make into rope by Finger Crocheting. You can use this rope for a clothes line, or a child's jump rope.
7) Hanging Planter. There are expensive plastic bags on the market which are just plastic with some holes speared in them. You can hang the plant anywhere. Just use two or three plastic bags together for strength and then fill with dirt and plants. Water regularly.
8) Emergency Rain hats. Tie one over your coif for rain protection.
9) Emergency Diaper (nappy) cover. In a pinch a plastic grocery or bread bag makes a nice emergency disposable cover!
10) Washable Shelf Liners. Cut and tack for a nice washable shelf liner what we can do is find the usage of plastic and how to reuse it in our daily live.
I think there still a lot of things can be done, so think creatively to use your plastic at home. At least we have a contribution to keep our world save from trash.
In conclusion, I sincerely hope that such efforts can help the government to reduce trash that can cause worse disaster.
Global warming is a familiar issue in the world. Even thought, not all people can explain what Global warming definition is. All people know this issue because they all feel the effect of Global Warming. As like me as a student, I can feel that the weather is so hot even in the night or in the morning when we wake up from sleep. I also feel very uncomfortable when I stay in the class without AC or fan..
Wajar jika bangsa ini tidak akan pernah maju, karena memang mereka tidak kenal adab dan sopan santun.
Latar belakang aku mengungkapkan ini bermula ketika ayahku masuk rumah sakit. Ia kena diabetes, sudah agak parah. Jadi keluar masuk rumah sakit sudah tidak asing lagi. Dua hari di rumah seminggu di rumah sakit. Kadang seminggu di rumah dua minggu di rumah sakit. Hidupnya lebih banyak di rumah sakit ketimbang di rumah. Para perawat sudah hapal bahkan akrab sekali. Seperti keluarga. Tapi yang jelas bukan karena senang dengan perawatnya.